Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Mirage Basic Lands (Languages)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Mirage Basic Lands (Languages)
mikemartinlfs
posted November 07, 2011 07:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mikemartinlfs Send a private message to mikemartinlfs Click to send mikemartinlfs an Instant MessageVisit mikemartinlfs's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mikemartinlfs's Have/Want ListView mikemartinlfs's Have/Want List
Do the Mirage basic lands come in any languages other than English? I know Mirage was printed in multiple languages, but i've yet to find any in alternate languages. *Edit* I'm an idiot, Mirage wasn't printed in Korean; damn you Medina. lol

Any help would be appreciated. Two of my "favorite basics" are from the set:

Mountain (Mirage#301) (This one)

Island (Mirage#300) (This one)

And I'd love to get them pimped out.

Thanks!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by mikemartinlfs on November 07, 2011]

Samite Healer
posted November 07, 2011 08:11 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Samite Healer Click Here to Email Samite Healer Send a private message to Samite Healer Click to send Samite Healer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I don't think Mirage was printed in Korean. Visions was, but I've never seen a Korean Mirage card. I could be wrong though.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a foreign Mirage basic land though, but I don't remember exactly.

WeedIan
posted November 07, 2011 08:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for WeedIan Click Here to Email WeedIan Send a private message to WeedIan Click to send WeedIan an Instant MessageVisit WeedIan's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WeedIan's Have/Want ListView WeedIan's Have/Want List
http://magiccards.info/mr/en/272.html

LED tells us that Mirage was printed in the following languages

Languages:
German Das Auge des Löwen
French Diamant de l'oeil du lion
Italian Diamante dell'Occhio del Leone
Spanish Diamante Ojo de León
Portuguese Diamante Olho de Leão

13th in posts on MOTL
Top 5 in Refs in Ontario (by people who location posted)

Volcanon
posted November 07, 2011 09:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
And Japanese.

mikemartinlfs
posted November 07, 2011 09:10 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mikemartinlfs Send a private message to mikemartinlfs Click to send mikemartinlfs an Instant MessageVisit mikemartinlfs's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mikemartinlfs's Have/Want ListView mikemartinlfs's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by WeedIan:
http://magiccards.info/mr/en/272.html

LED tells us that Mirage was printed in the following languages

Languages:
German Das Auge des Löwen
French Diamant de l'oeil du lion
Italian Diamante dell'Occhio del Leone
Spanish Diamante Ojo de León
Portuguese Diamante Olho de Leão

Magiccards.info also shows all versions of basics and it doesn't show any foreign versions of mirage basics. Unless I missed it I guess...

Volcanon
posted November 07, 2011 09:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mikemartinlfs:
Magiccards.info also shows all versions of basics and it doesn't show any foreign versions of mirage basics. Unless I missed it I guess...

I HAVE Japanese mirage basics. I've seen Italian and German. There was never a set that had English basics and foreign cards.

mikemartinlfs
posted November 07, 2011 10:05 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mikemartinlfs Send a private message to mikemartinlfs Click to send mikemartinlfs an Instant MessageVisit mikemartinlfs's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mikemartinlfs's Have/Want ListView mikemartinlfs's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Volcanon:
I HAVE Japanese mirage basics. I've seen Italian and German. There was never a set that had English basics and foreign cards.

Oh I believe you; the reason I posted the question was because magiccards.info didn't have any foreign mirage lands listed (once again, unless I missed something)

shwin
posted November 07, 2011 10:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for shwin Click Here to Email shwin Send a private message to shwin Click to send shwin an Instant MessageVisit shwin's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
i have few french mountain (Montagne) and island (Île) with your picture

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League