Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  A question for MOTL rules buffs

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   A question for MOTL rules buffs
Valor007
posted March 10, 2012 04:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Valor007 Click Here to Email Valor007 Send a private message to Valor007 Click to send Valor007 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Is it within the rules to offer card alteration services for a price on here or could I only sell my own pre-done alterations?

caquaa
posted March 10, 2012 04:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by Valor007:
Is it within the rules to offer card alteration services for a price on here or could I only sell my own pre-done alterations?

seems legit. Just don't suck at it.... I hate people ruining perfectly good cards ;p

Vegas10
posted March 10, 2012 05:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas10 Click Here to Email Vegas10 Send a private message to Vegas10 Click to send Vegas10 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Vegas10's Have/Want ListView Vegas10's Have/Want List
Not sure but if you PM one of the more active Mods (Jarzay or Gunslinga) I'm sure they would give you an answer quickly.

Valor007
posted March 10, 2012 05:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Valor007 Click Here to Email Valor007 Send a private message to Valor007 Click to send Valor007 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Its not me, its someone I know and they are quite good. I'd obviously provide some samples beforehand.
SEMI-EDIT FOR 8AM GRAMMAR

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Valor007 on March 10, 2012]

nderdog
posted March 10, 2012 08:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nderdog Click Here to Email nderdog Send a private message to nderdog Click to send nderdog an Instant MessageVisit nderdog's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nderdog's Have/Want ListView nderdog's Have/Want List
It's perfectly fine. The non-Magic forum has been used in the past for service-based trades.

All your Gruul Nodorogs are belong to me. Trade them to me, please!

Report rules violations.

Remember the Auctions Board!

I3Iood
posted March 10, 2012 10:03 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for I3Iood Click Here to Email I3Iood Send a private message to I3Iood Click to send I3Iood an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Waiting for Thanos....

Thanos
posted March 14, 2012 08:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by I3Iood:
Waiting for Thanos....

*sigh*

ryan2754
posted March 14, 2012 08:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ryan2754 Click Here to Email ryan2754 Send a private message to ryan2754 Click to send ryan2754 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ryan2754's Have/Want ListView ryan2754's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Thanos:
*sigh*

Thanos, have you seen the work AGO does with creating 3-D life counters? What do you think of his work?

(5 behind Bmadsen)
2nd in Posts [7100] in OH-IO
(only 1000 behind Val)

“If Brad Stevens is the future of coaching in college basketball, the sport is in a good place.” - Rick Pitino

paragondave
posted March 14, 2012 11:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
If I may....I have some of AGO's work and I am very impressed.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League