Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Magic Librarities

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Magic Librarities
Vegas10
posted October 09, 2011 09:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas10 Click Here to Email Vegas10 Send a private message to Vegas10 Click to send Vegas10 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Vegas10's Have/Want ListView Vegas10's Have/Want List
Does anyone know who runs/moderates that sight, signed up 2 weeks ago no one ever activated my account or has responded to my inquries about that.

Volcanon
posted October 09, 2011 10:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
The only guy with permission to do so checks in once every three months or so.

coasterdude84
posted October 10, 2011 05:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for coasterdude84 Click Here to Email coasterdude84 Send a private message to coasterdude84 Click to send coasterdude84 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View coasterdude84's Trade Auction or SaleView coasterdude84's Trade Auction or Sale
Yeah, I signed up over a month ago, haven't heard anything. Not too worried though, I'm sure he'll get to it eventually.

CubFan81
posted October 10, 2011 06:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CubFan81 Click Here to Email CubFan81 Send a private message to CubFan81 Click to send CubFan81 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View CubFan81's Have/Want ListView CubFan81's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by coasterdude84:
Yeah, I signed up over a month ago, haven't heard anything. Not too worried though, I'm sure he'll get to it eventually.

Eh, wouldn't count on it. I've been waiting since July. I've contacted a few different people too so I have absolutely no idea.

Samite Healer
posted October 10, 2011 07:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Samite Healer Click Here to Email Samite Healer Send a private message to Samite Healer Click to send Samite Healer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I tried three times, even with numerous friends on the site and it's been years.

PaRtIzAn
posted October 10, 2011 07:44 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PaRtIzAn Click Here to Email PaRtIzAn Send a private message to PaRtIzAn Click to send PaRtIzAn an Instant MessageVisit PaRtIzAn's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
ah, this is the *real* pimpness i guess...!

psrex
posted October 10, 2011 07:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for psrex Click Here to Email psrex Send a private message to psrex Click to send psrex an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View psrex's Have/Want ListView psrex's Have/Want List
Alexis has said that in order to get an account activated that you need to send him an e-mail. You can find his hotmail.com address on the librarities web site. I can't really vouch for how well the process works, but I have seen new members appear from time to time.

notsofasteddie
posted October 10, 2011 08:11 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for notsofasteddie Click Here to Email notsofasteddie Send a private message to notsofasteddie Click to send notsofasteddie an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Your name is on the membership list so at least that part of the process has been completed. Send Alexis an email and hopefully you will have access soon.

CubFan81 your name is also there so all I can suggest is that you send an email or another email to Alexis

[Edited 1 times, lastly by notsofasteddie on October 10, 2011]

CubFan81
posted October 10, 2011 08:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CubFan81 Click Here to Email CubFan81 Send a private message to CubFan81 Click to send CubFan81 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View CubFan81's Have/Want ListView CubFan81's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by notsofasteddie:
Your name is on the membership list so at least that part of the process has been completed. Send Alexis an email and hopefully you will have access soon.

CubFan81 your name is also there so all I can suggest is that you send an email or another email to Alexis

Yeah, but that's the thing though isn't it? I've already sent him an email, as well as another respected member who was supposed to pass on my account to him as well.

At what point does my repeated attempts go from being persistent to just plain annoying and beyond the scope of what anyone should have to go through to join a message board?

Volcanon
posted October 10, 2011 09:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
There's not really all that much going on on that website anyway. All there is are grouchy lowballing Europeans.

coinmagic45
posted October 10, 2011 07:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for coinmagic45 Click Here to Email coinmagic45 Send a private message to coinmagic45 Click to send coinmagic45 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View coinmagic45's Trade Auction or SaleView coinmagic45's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by psrex:
Alexis has said that in order to get an account activated that you need to send him an e-mail. You can find his hotmail.com address on the librarities web site. I can't really vouch for how well the process works, but I have seen new members appear from time to time.

Tried it. Still haven't gotten anywhere...

Blackborder.com Grading Guide

AlmostGrown
posted October 10, 2011 07:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant MessageVisit AlmostGrown's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AlmostGrown's Have/Want ListView AlmostGrown's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by coinmagic45:
Tried it. Still haven't gotten anywhere...

Join the club

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League