Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Current Meta

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Current Meta
Soldier Boi
posted June 05, 2012 10:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soldier Boi Click Here to Email Soldier Boi Send a private message to Soldier Boi Click to send Soldier Boi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have seen it once but I cant remember where. It is like a chart that shows the percentage of what decks have been played in the last month or so. I think it was based off MTGO and SCG. Any tips?

Goaswerfraiejen
posted June 05, 2012 10:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Goaswerfraiejen Click Here to Email Goaswerfraiejen Send a private message to Goaswerfraiejen Click to send Goaswerfraiejen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
For which format?

RIP Ari

Legacy UGB River Rock primer. PM comments/questions.
Info on grad school in Phil.

MeddlingMage
posted June 05, 2012 12:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
mtgpulse has deck breakdowns and what not

~MM

CM Punk "OMG Kevin Nash WTF, thought he was dead, LOL"

New keeper of the Logout button

Soldier Boi
posted June 06, 2012 12:07 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soldier Boi Click Here to Email Soldier Boi Send a private message to Soldier Boi Click to send Soldier Boi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goaswerfraiejen:
For which format?

For Legacy, forgot to add that part.

Undomian
posted June 06, 2012 12:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Undomian Click Here to Email Undomian Send a private message to Undomian Click to send Undomian an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
This is probably what you're looking for.

http://thecouncil.es/tcdecks/metagame.php?format=Legacy

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League