Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  looking for a moderator to answer a question

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   looking for a moderator to answer a question
crypticfreak1
posted May 21, 2014 01:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for crypticfreak1 Click Here to Email crypticfreak1 Send a private message to crypticfreak1 Click to send crypticfreak1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I've tried contacting a few moderators over the past month or so about an issue and did not get a response. I'm hoping an active mod can help answer some questions about a different issue. Please e-mail me crypticfreakscards@gmail.com and I will let you know the questions.

Confirm all trades via E-Mail: crypticfreakscards@gmail.com with the trade, your MOTL name, and Address.

implode
posted May 21, 2014 02:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for implode Click Here to Email implode Send a private message to implode Click to send implode an Instant MessageVisit implode's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Maybe contact Jamie (Jazaray) or Jeff (nderdog) on FB?

crypticfreak1
posted May 21, 2014 03:06 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for crypticfreak1 Click Here to Email crypticfreak1 Send a private message to crypticfreak1 Click to send crypticfreak1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by implode:
Maybe contact Jamie (Jazaray) or Jeff (nderdog) on FB?

last names would help.

Vegas10
posted May 21, 2014 03:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas10 Click Here to Email Vegas10 Send a private message to Vegas10 Click to send Vegas10 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Did you try PM's and emails, and which mods did you try?

LandDestroyer
posted May 21, 2014 03:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure I've G chatted before with Tha Gunslinga via gmail at: crimpedmiscut@gmail.com

crypticfreak1
posted May 21, 2014 03:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for crypticfreak1 Click Here to Email crypticfreak1 Send a private message to crypticfreak1 Click to send crypticfreak1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I e-mailed Jazaray, nderdog, and Tha Gunslinga 19 days ago and did not get a reply from any of them. That issue seems solved though. I have a different question now and I didn't want to post it because I do not want to make accusations.

Confirm all trades via E-Mail: crypticfreakscards@gmail.com with the trade, your MOTL name, and Address.

Shadow88
posted May 21, 2014 04:00 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow88 Click Here to Email Shadow88 Send a private message to Shadow88 Click to send Shadow88 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Possibly try using a group PM on this site if you haven't been successful via e-mail. Go to your inbox, click "New PM" and enter one name per line.

Jazaray
posted May 21, 2014 04:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I did not get an email from you..

Can you get onto the MOTL mIRC room, or you can contact me via IM on any of the chat mediums. Info in my profile.

Thanks,
Jazaray

And Imp, it's Jaime, not Jamie.

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,
And a whole lot of bedroom pizzazz.

WeedIan: Jazaray is like MOTL's Mom.

Melaleuca, go ahead, ask me what it is...

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Jazaray on May 21, 2014]

crypticfreak1
posted May 21, 2014 04:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for crypticfreak1 Click Here to Email crypticfreak1 Send a private message to crypticfreak1 Click to send crypticfreak1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jazaray:
I did not get an email from you..

Can you get onto the MOTL mIRC room, or you can contact me via IM on any of the chat mediums. Info in my profile.

Thanks,
Jazaray

And Imp, it's Jaime, not Jamie.

Jazaray, I e-mailed on the 2nd to the 3 of you. I don't use any IM other than facebook.

Jazaray
posted May 21, 2014 04:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crypticfreak1:

Jazaray, I e-mailed on the 2nd to the 3 of you. I don't use any IM other than facebook.

Sent you a PM.

Edit: Found the email. Gimme a mo to read it.

Thanks,
Jazaray

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Jazaray on May 21, 2014]

Tha Gunslinga
posted May 21, 2014 05:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tha Gunslinga Click Here to Email Tha Gunslinga Send a private message to Tha Gunslinga Click to send Tha Gunslinga an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
I e-mailed Jazaray, nderdog, and Tha Gunslinga 19 days ago and did not get a reply from any of them. That issue seems solved though. I have a different question now and I didn't want to post it because I do not want to make accusations.

I swear I did not get an email from you, but I just searched my gmail and I found it archived. I have no idea how I didn't read it, but I am very sorry about that.

crypticfreak1
posted May 21, 2014 05:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for crypticfreak1 Click Here to Email crypticfreak1 Send a private message to crypticfreak1 Click to send crypticfreak1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tha Gunslinga:
I swear I did not get an email from you, but I just searched my gmail and I found it archived. I have no idea how I didn't read it, but I am very sorry about that.

thats ok. jazaray got ahold of me. he also had a hard time finding the email. weird!

Jazaray
posted May 21, 2014 06:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
thats ok. jazaray got ahold of me. She also had a hard time finding the email. weird!

Fixed.

Thanks,
Jazaray

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,

thror
posted May 21, 2014 06:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for thror Send a private message to thror Click to send thror an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
lol new siggy

<crypticfreak1> jazaray got ahold of me. he also had a hard time finding the email.
<Jazaray> She...

Jazaray
posted May 21, 2014 06:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
lol, me too!

Thanks,
Jazaray

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,

Those who refer to me as "he" WILL be smacked. ;)

LandDestroyer
posted May 22, 2014 08:11 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jazaray:
Those who refer to me as "he" WILL be smacked.

Watch out, some MOTLers may be in to that sort of thing :-O

AlmostGrown
posted March 17, 2018 08:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
where has everyone gone?

AEther Storm
posted March 18, 2018 11:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AEther Storm Click Here to Email AEther Storm Send a private message to AEther Storm Click to send AEther Storm an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AlmostGrown:
where has everyone gone?

Umbrella Corporation got us...

Lord Flasheart: Enter the man who has no underwear. Ask me why.
Lieutenant George: Why do you have no underwear, Lord Flash?
Lord Flasheart: Because the pants haven't been built yet that'll take the job on!

Tha Gunslinga
posted March 19, 2018 05:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tha Gunslinga Click Here to Email Tha Gunslinga Send a private message to Tha Gunslinga Click to send Tha Gunslinga an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Any reason you wanted to bump this one?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League