Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Black bordered imperial seal

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Black bordered imperial seal
simbayu
posted August 19, 2010 12:30 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for simbayu Send a private message to simbayu Click to send simbayu an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
do these exists? i saw one online but i thought they were all white bordered.

andrew777
Banned
posted August 19, 2010 12:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for andrew777 Click Here to Email andrew777 Send a private message to andrew777 Click to send andrew777 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
It was either fake or the border was colored/painted.

-PoX-
posted August 19, 2010 02:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for -PoX- Click Here to Email -PoX- Send a private message to -PoX- Click to send -PoX- an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
It's probably the picture you get in gatherer for Masters Edition 2, which is a MOTL thing.
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=184717

Timmyhill
posted August 19, 2010 04:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Timmyhill Click Here to Email Timmyhill Send a private message to Timmyhill Click to send Timmyhill an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Timmyhill's Have/Want ListView Timmyhill's Have/Want List
in the gatherer if a card is from mulitiple sets you can click on the expansion symbol and it will show you the picture from that expansion

nderdog
posted August 19, 2010 08:05 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nderdog Click Here to Email nderdog Send a private message to nderdog Click to send nderdog an Instant MessageVisit nderdog's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nderdog's Have/Want ListView nderdog's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by -PoX-:
It's probably the picture you get in gatherer for Masters Edition 2, which is a MOTL thing.

Now, now, MOTL isn't that powerful. Yet. It's a MTGO thing.

All your Gruul Nodorogs are belong to me. Trade them to me, please!

Report rules violations.

Remember the Auctions Board!

-PoX-
posted August 19, 2010 02:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for -PoX- Click Here to Email -PoX- Send a private message to -PoX- Click to send -PoX- an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nderdog:
Now, now, MOTL isn't that powerful. Yet. It's a MTGO thing.

haha whoops : P

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League